Our client operates throughout the Sydney metropolitan and surrounding areas involving residential and commercial demolition. They are looking for an experienced Demolition Labourer / Asbestos Removalist to join their expanding team as the business grows, is involved in more complex projects and looks to take on permanent workers.
About the role
A Class Asbestos Removalists required for on-going casual roles within residential and commercial demolition. Duties will include asbestos removal, labouring and regular reporting of progress, problems, performance and project scheduling.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience working in a similar role. This is a MUST.
- Class A Asbestos Removalist – Friable Ticket
- Ability to pass a medical , drugs and alcohol test
- Flexibility with hours as shift work might be involved
- Ability to work in an organised manner with minimal supervision
- Must be punctual, honest, reliable and positive
- Construction white card and PPE
On offer to the successful candidate
- Immediate start
- Long term work and permanent role for right candidates
- Competitive rates, allowances, super and penalties
- Career progression and on-going training
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to apply for this role, please apply with BriX Projects labour hire today.