Currently Brix Projects has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join our dynamic team today.
Your civil engineer job duties will include:
Being responsible for the investigation, design and management of projects in all forms of civil works. As well as supervising the construction of drainage and road works. You will be liaising with sub-contractors onsite and conduct audits to ensure the quality of works and construction is to council standards. You will enjoy the lifestyle benefits a small rural community can offer while undertaking a diverse range of interesting and challenging assignments with a genuine opportunity for career progression.
- Essential Requirements for this Civil Engineer role:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in Engineering (Civil)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Competency in using 12D would also be an advantage
- Experience performing audits and ensuring the quality control of civil works
- A solid understanding of Engineering principles and ability to solve complex engineering problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current driver’s license
Benefits of working for Brix Projects Labour Hire
- An attractive hourly rate
- Mobile phone
- Company vehicle to attend land developments
- Full time positions
- Future career opportunities
Please apply today if you match the above criteria. You will receive a call back to discuss your relevant experiences and availability.